OMEGA Speedmaster Automatic Chronometer Chronograph Men’s Watch
Launched in 1957, Omega’s Speedmaster collection has become truly legendary.
The 38 mm range offers a refreshing twist on the iconic design, embracing vibrant colours and unique features while remaining true to the heritage of the brand’s most famous chronograp. Capturing the iconic style of OMEGA’s most famous chronograph, this OMEGA Speedmaster Automatic Chronometer Chronograph Men’s Watch has a bold and powerful design that’s certain to get you noticed.
- Fastened with a brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet
- 38mm stainless steel case with a black tachymetric bezel and 100m water resistance
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Black dial with baton hour markers
- Three chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 6 o’clock
- Powered by the officially chronometer certified OMEGA Co-Axial Calibre 3330 self-winding automatic movement
- Minimum power reserve of 52 hours
- Chronograph, Chronometer, Date, Tachymeter, Multi Function
- 45.5mm case
- Automatic wind
- Original hand set
- Stainless Steel
- Steel Strap
Working order keeping good time
This 38mm timepiece features a stainless steel case paired with a coordinating stainless steel bracelet and a black dial.
Driven by a 3300 calibre movement, this powerful watch offers unrivalled quality and reliability.
The iconic seahorse medallion is embossed into the caseback, paying homage to the rich history of Speedmaster, while the stainless steel bezel includes a tachymeter to measure speed based on distance.
There are no reviews yet.